HVAC Maintenance Plans
It’s nearly impossible to prevent all heating and air conditioning problems, but there are ways to prepare for them. An HVAC system maintenance plan, can offer faster response times, save costs, and reduce headaches. Here are the top five benefits of maintenance plans versus home warranties:
1. Cleaning and checkups
Regular inspections and professional cleanings ensure your HVAC system is running properly, and also extend the life of your system with proper maintenance. Those services are not included in home warranties and are free every six months under your HVAC maintenance plan. If maintenance is not done, a home warranty company will deny any claims for repair work, stating the breakdown was due to poor maintenance, which will leave repair up to you, the homeowner.
2. Discount on repairs and parts
An HVAC maintenance plan saves you money when work is needed with discounts on repairs and parts and labor. Typically, home warranty companies place limits on what they will fix and also require a deductible to be paid prior to repairs being done.
3. Lower utility bills
While a home warranty is strictly focused on providing a homeowner with repair and replacement, tune-ups provided by your maintenance plan result in savings on your monthly electric bill. Studies show that with regular tune-ups, a unit will maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency.
4. Priority scheduling
When you have an emergency, you don’t have to wait for days for someone to come out and look at your system. You will be placed on a priority schedule and typically receive same day service any time of the year.
5. Trustworthy service
With a maintenance plan, you are dealing with a company you already like and trust. With home warranties, you do not have the option of selecting the repair company that will service your A/C unit. Usually, warranty contractors are looking to generate additional revenue above what the home warranty company pays them, so you run the risk of paying twice as much.
An annual maintenance plan is a low cost, effective way to protect your A/C system compared to what you would pay for a traditional warranty company plan.
The Alberta Home Services HVAC Maintenance Plan
- Prolongs the effective life of your equipment through regular scheduled tune-ups and professional cleanings
- Proper adjustments and cleaning made regularly can reduce energy consumption up to 30%.
- Protects your investment,by reducing emergency maintenance
- Priority service – Plan Owners get priority over ‘walk-in’ customers.
- 24 hour emergency service, done by professionals who work to the highest standards of the industry.
- Transferable – the agreement shifts automatically to the new owners and makes your house more marketable.
- Manufacturer recommended service, scheduled when it will do the system the most good.
- Comprehensive running service record on each piece of equipment.
- Certified and knowledgeable service technicians
- Easy payment plans and options including major credit cards.NOTE:
On All of our Maintenance Plans:
- Service excludes additional cleaning or outstanding repairs due to insufficient maintenance prior to joining the ALBERTA HOME SERVICES Protection Plans
- FREE inspection of existing equipment is required to qualify. The heating or cooling unit must pass the inspection to qualify for this plan.
- Some restrictions may apply.