Tankless Water Heater is best.
Imagine turning on a shower and getting hot water almost immediately, that is tankless water heating. Considering the average family loses time and numerous gallons a day waiting for water to heat up, that would save over the year on both money and time. Stop standing idly by while time and water go down the drain, tankless water heater systems are rapidly becoming the choice of many Canadians looking to upgrade their water heating system.
Never run out of hot water again. Whether you have a large family or several house guests in for the weekend, a tankless water heater will give you all the hot water you need – you can wash clothes, bathe the kids, and still have endless hot water for a shower. It is both efficient and capable and it will definitely have you wonder why you didn’t make the switch before.
Tankless systems are not cheap. They are 2 or 3 times more expensive than your average hot water tank. However considering that heating water accounts for up to 30 percent of the average home’s energy budget, the savings are noticeable and over the years this system will pay for itself.
With a tankless hot water heater, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Savings – up to 70% on your water heating
- Energy efficiency– only heats water when needed
- Multi-tasking– run multiple appliances at the same time
- Consistency– easily controllable water temperature
- Peace of mind
- Security– you will never face the serious flood that can result from catastrophic water heater failure
- Space savings– a traditional water heater uses 12 to 16 square feet of space
- Long lasting– tankless water heaters have a 20 year life expectancy and a 12- year limited warranty
Alberta Home Services your tankless water heater provider in Calgary and Southern Alberta.